Two tone roses OAT, lampshade
The cool creams on this fabric have a timeless charm that would look beautiful against timber or with leather furnishings.
It's an understated pattern that repays closer examination.
Its large florals suit one of my larger sized light shades.
This two tone rose pattern comes in a range of colours - see the other two tone rose listings.
To order a lampshade in this fabric:
1. In the drop down menu select the size and shape of lampshade - all dimensions are illustrated in the photos. Please note the large tapered shades are only suitable for table or floor stands and are not available for ceiling lights.
2. In the drop down menu select whether your lampshade is for a table lamp / floor stand, or to be hung from the ceiling. A guide can be found in the photos.
3. In the drop down menu select whether the ring size of the shade should be 29mm or 43mm. A guide can be found in the photos to help you decide.
A 'Size guide' and a 'How to choose the right shade' are available under 'Resources and Guides.' Please don't hesitate to get in touch if I can help. Email me (Sue) at email@example.com or ring on 027 541 4696
I would be happy to provide a quote:
- If you would like to provide your own fabric.
- If you would like a favourite shade recovered so that you retain its shape and size but want a refresh with new fabric.
A LED bulb is recommended.
Each lampshade has a fire retardant inner made from white styrene.
If you'd like a stand to go with your shade head to 'Table Lamps.'Delivery
My products are carefully packed for delivery, using a majority of recycled packaging.
Free delivery in the Wellington area. I also offer a click and collect option from Plimmerton, Wellington.
For other regions the delivery charge is calculated at check-out.
Thank you for supporting a small NZ business.