Blue paua fabric lampshade
The inspiration for this stunning fabric is the New Zealand shellfish, the paua which has beautiful colours inside its shell.
The varying blues make a shade in this fabric a focal point for any room.
The 100 % cotton has a lovely soft texture and feel.
To order a lampshade in this fabric:
1. In the drop down menu, select the size and shape of lampshade - all dimensions are illustrated in the photos.
2. In the drop down menu, select whether your lampshade is for a table lamp / floor stand, or to be hung from the ceiling. A guide can be found in the photos.
3. In the drop down menu, select whether the ring size of the shade should be 29mm or 43mm. A guide can be found in the photos to help you decide.
A 'Size guide' and a 'How to choose the right shade' are available under 'Resources and Guides.' Please don't hesitate to get in touch if I can help.
I would be happy to provide a quote:
- If you would like to provide your own fabric.
- If you would like a favourite shade recovered so that you retain its shape and size but want a refresh with new fabric.
A LED bulb is recommended.
Each lampshade has a fire retardant inner made from white styrene.
If you'd like a stand to go with your shade head to 'Table Lamps.'Delivery
My products are carefully packed for delivery, using a majority of recycled packaging.
Free delivery in the Wellington area. I also offer a click and collect option from Plimmerton, Wellington.
For other regions the delivery charge is calculated at check-out.
Thank you for supporting a small NZ business.