Magenta floral lampshade
A stunning floral pattern with the beautiful appeal of the bold magenta or fuchsia coloured flower. But that's not all...there are mustardy yellows and browns as well as bright splashes of teal.
It all combines in to a stunning palette on a light grey background.
The fabric is a 100% cotton and looks fabulous on larger size lampshades, but also makes great table lamps.
If you want a particular part of the pattern, please send me a note at email@example.com
To order a lampshade in this fabric:
- In the drop down menu select the size and shape of lampshade - all dimensions are illustrated in the photos. Please note the large tapered shades are only suitable for table or floor stands and are not available for ceiling lights.
- In the drop down menu select whether your lampshade is for a table lamp / floor stand, or to be hung from the ceiling. A guide can be found in the photos.
- In the drop down menu select whether the ring size of the shade should be 29mm or 43mm. A guide can be found in the photos to help you decide. More information.
A LED bulb is recommended.
Each lampshade has a fire retardant inner made from white styrene.
If you'd like a stand to go with your shade head to 'Table Lamps.'
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if I can help. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring/text on 027 541 4696
I would be happy to provide a quote:
- If you would like to provide your own fabric.
- If you would like a favourite shade recovered so that you retain its shape and size but want a refresh with new fabric.
My products are carefully packed for delivery, using a majority of recycled packaging.
A $5 flat fee for delivery in the Wellington area. I also offer a click and collect option from Plimmerton, Wellington.
For other regions the delivery charge is calculated at check-out.
Thank you for supporting a small NZ business.