Water colour fabric lampshade
Back in Stock!
I am so happy to have found some more of this fabric which is my very first favourite - but which ran out on me last year!
This 100% cotton fabric is just stunning. It’s a beautiful pattern of petals and leaves on a white background - reminiscent of a Turner water colour.
This lampshade can be used as a table stand or hung from the ceiling, select from the drop down menu.
But be quick - once this lot runs out I don't know if I can find anymore :(
To order a lampshade in this fabric:
1. In the drop down menu select the size and shape of lampshade - all dimensions are illustrated in the photos. Please note the large tapered sized lightshade is only suitable for table or floor stands, not ceiling/pendant lights.
2. In the drop down menu select whether your lampshade is for a table lamp / floor stand, or to be hung from the ceiling. A guide can be found in the photos.
3. In the drop down menu select whether the ring size of the shade should be 29mm or 43mm. A guide can be found in the photos to help you decide.
A 'Size guide' and a 'How to choose the right shade' are available under 'Resources and Guides.' Please don't hesitate to get in touch if I can help.
I would be happy to provide a quote:
- If you would like to provide your own fabric.
- If you would like a favourite shade recovered so that you retain its shape and size but want a refresh with new fabric.
A LED bulb is recommended.
Each lampshade has a fire retardant inner made from white styrene.
If you'd like a stand to go with your shade head to 'Table Lamps.'Delivery
My products are carefully packed for delivery, using a majority of recycled packaging.
Free delivery in the Wellington area. I also offer a click and collect option from Plimmerton, Wellington.
For other regions the delivery charge is calculated at check-out.
Thank you for supporting a small NZ business.