Butterfly fabric lampshade
Butterflies are a potent symbol for many of us and their beauty can represent special moments in our lives.
You can now capture that essence in this beautiful fabric lampshade that is a combination of colourful butterflies on a warm cream background.
I only have a small amount of this pattern left - enough to make one or two small light shades. But I do have or can source other butterfly patterns - please inquire if you're interested to me (Sue) firstname.lastname@example.org
To order a lampshade in this fabric:
1. In the drop down menu, select the size and shape of lampshade - all dimensions are illustrated in the photos.
2. In the drop down menu, select whether your lampshade is for a table lamp / floor stand, or to be hung from the ceiling. A guide can be found in the photos.
3. In the drop down menu, select whether the ring size of the shade should be 29mm or 43mm. A guide can be found in the photos to help you decide.
A 'Size guide' and a 'How to choose the right shade' are available under 'Resources and Guides.' Please don't hesitate to get in touch if I can help.
I would be happy to provide a quote:
- If you would like to provide your own fabric.
- If you would like a favourite shade recovered so that you retain its shape and size but want a refresh with new fabric.
A LED bulb is recommended.
Each lampshade has a fire retardant inner made from white styrene.
If you'd like a stand to go with your shade head to 'Table Lamps.' It makes a lovely wee table lamp for the bedroom or where space is tight.
My products are carefully packed for delivery, using a majority of recycled packaging.
Free delivery in the Wellington area. I also offer a click and collect option from Plimmerton, Wellington.
For other regions the delivery charge is calculated at check-out.
Thank you for supporting a small NZ business.