Birds on tapestry lampshade
A charming, large pattern fabric that reminds me of the intricate pictures depicted on tapestry.
This material has a dun-grey background, with elegant birds sitting among fruit and flowers.
This would suit a large size light shade. For smaller shades not all of the pattern will be displayed.
To order a lampshade in this fabric:
1. In the drop down menu select the size and shape of lampshade - all dimensions are illustrated in the photos.
Please note that the frame of the large tapered shade means it is only suitable for a table and floor lamp, and therefore it is unable to be selected as a ceiling shade.
2. In the drop down menu select whether your lampshade is for a table lamp / floor stand, or to be hung from the ceiling. A guide can be found in the photos.
3. In the drop down menu select whether the ring size of the shade should be 29mm or 43mm. A guide can be found in the photos to help you decide.
A 'Size guide' and a 'How to choose the right shade' are available under 'Resources and Guides.' Please don't hesitate to get in touch if I can help.
I would be happy to provide a quote:
- If you would like to provide your own fabric.
- If you would like a favourite shade recovered so that you retain its shape and size but want a refresh with new fabric.
A LED bulb is recommended.
Each lampshade has a fire retardant inner made from white styrene.
If you'd like a stand to go with your shade head to 'Table Lamps.'Delivery
My products are carefully packed for delivery, using a majority of recycled packaging.
Free delivery in the Wellington area. I also offer a click and collect option from Plimmerton, Wellington.
For other regions the delivery charge is calculated at check-out.
Thank you for supporting a small NZ business.